The Johnson Journal

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Colors of Fall

Fall is off to a colorful start, and the main color this season seems to be red. Here is Miles on his first day of preschool sporting his red t-shirt like all of his classmates.





It was also time for the first football game of the season. Miles got to attend the game with his Dad. Here he is showing his love for the team in red.



I thought I would also include this fun picture from last year of Miles and one of the Ute football players. Scott (and the entire Johnson clan) start them very early.



Tate is still a little young to go to the games, but he seemed pretty excited about it anyway.



Another color we are seeing this fall is green. Miles just got his green belt in karate and we are so proud of him. He is one of the youngest competing, but he knows how to hold his own.




We are also seeing a lot of yellow with Miles in soccer this month. I am not sure why the soccer balls are yellow, but I guess we don't have to worry about anyone not being able to see them under the glaring bright lights of the gymnasium.







Tate continued to demonstrate his colorful personality as the cute "spectator." And by spectator, I of course mean the little boy who continually runs out into the middle of all the action and tries to either participate in the activity with the big kids or to engage Mom in an invigorating game of "catch the Tate."




And finally, just for fun, we are also into black and white this fall. Miles and I were being a little silly with some self-portraits.



Now we are just waiting for the leaves to change. . .

4 comments:

Lana said...

So Cute, Adorable pictures!! I miss the boys and their fun personalities!! Good job Mom!

angie said...

The Johnson's are my favorite color!

kayej said...

Fall has always been my favorite season. I go a bit crazy with the colors! Now I have even more reason to love Autumn.......love those great pictures. Keep 'em coming. Love, Grammy K

Hunsaker Family said...

So I linked to your blog from Sherry Iverson's. WAY CUTE STUFF! My favorite photo of all... Scott in BLUE next to a COUGAR. Seriously, what was he thinking?! Do NOT let him go to the Dark Side :) -Tara