The Johnson Journal

Monday, November 28, 2011

Miles is 7!

We recently wrapped up our crazy birthday months with a big celebration for Miles 7th birthday. We started with a pool party for Miles and his friends. Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy!







On the morning of his actual birthday, he enjoyed his breakfast in bed and getting to celebrate at school. That evening we went to Fazoli's for dinner, a favorite of Miles. Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Jon and Heidi and Cory joined us for the celebration. We then headed back to our house for cake and ice cream and the long awaited presents. It was such a fun evening for our big 7 year old!












I still really can't believe my oldest is 7. It seems like just yesterday I was holding my sweet son in my arms at the hospital. Miles continues to amaze me everyday. He is such a joy to be around - so smart, pleasant and really funny. Happy Birthday Miles!

2 comments:

Lana said...

That last picture cracks me up! That is so Miles!! He is so bright, pleasant, and super funny!! I love that boy!!! He makes me laugh. . .
Grandma Lana

kayej said...

Yes indeed, he's one of a kind and we are so blessed to have him. I quite like the one with the "elephant ear" look. Thanks for inviting us to a fun night of breadsticks....yummy. So fun to be with the gang. Can't believe how grown-up you are Miles. We love you. Gram K