The Johnson Journal

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Las Vegas (again)

My husband is a traveling maniac. He has a work trip pretty much each and every week and people always ask me why I don't travel with him. The answer is that it is far too complicated to find sitters and juggle schedules to take such quick trips. But, when the opportunity came to accompany Scott to Vegas for a couple of days, I had to reconsider. I love Vegas and know my way around there quite well. If Scott had to work, I certainly could entertain myself.

We stayed at Aria, one of the newest hotels there, which was amazing. We were on the 27th floor and had gorgeous views. Scott spent almost all of his time working and I spent almost all of my time playing. I wandered the beautiful gardens at the Bellagio and had a pedicure at their spa. I shopped and napped and had a lovely time. Scott and I were fortunate to find a brief opportunity to have a nice dinner together one night and watch a water show at the Bellagio fountain, plus we managed to squeeze in a movie before catching our flight back to SLC. Special thanks to Heidi and Cory and Jon and Kaye for taking on our 3 kids. I appreciated it so much and it was fantastic to recharge and relax.




No comments: