The Johnson Journal

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Master Bedroom Remodel

After more than 8 years of marriage, Scott and I decided that it was finally time to have a bedroom suited for grown-ups and do a master bedroom remodel. Sadly, I forgot to take any before pictures, but "sad" is a truly appropriate word. I never let anyone even see the room, because it was borderline embarrassing. We were using dressers that Scott has had since he was 13 and we had no color on the walls or bedding on the bed.

We convinced my sister to take the reigns on the project and I am thrilled with the results. Heidi is incredibly talented. She had a beautiful vision for the room and she and I worked together to put something together that I am really proud to show off. Thanks Heidi! I love, love, love it!!!

No before pictures, but here it is in the middle of renovations:





And, the "after" pictures - here is the big reveal:









1 comment:

angelj44 said...

Wow, your room is so beautiful! I bet you just love going to bed at night. I'm glad that you were able to do something for you and Scott; you deserve it.