The Johnson Journal

Monday, August 2, 2010

Spokane

Last weekend, I was privileged to be able to attend my dear friend Kaci's wedding in Spokane, Washington. Kaci and I have literally been friends since the womb and her family has always been like a second family to me. It was such a thrill to spend time with my parents and sister, as well as to see Kaci happily marry the man of her dreams, becoming not only a wonderful wife to Craig, but also a caring mother to his son Gavin.

It was an incredible day, with everything perfectly elegant and beautiful. I attached a few of my favorite pictures from that day. Here's to wishing the bride and groom nothing but love and happiness in their new lives together!



















1 comment:

Kaci Johnson Pratt said...

Thanks for posting these Lissa Lynn! Having you, Heidi, and your parents there with me made the day so special. Besides, what would I have done without Heidi making me beautiful (while you made sure I still looked like myself at the end of it)!