The Johnson Journal

Thursday, October 29, 2009

In My Spare Time

Ever since I married Scott and officially became a Johnson, I have realized how common and generic my name has become. I get a kick out of seeing my name in rather unusual places.

So, being the multitalented gal that I am, I am stretching myself out into some new ventures. One of my biggest new challenges is running for mayor of West Jordan. Please remember to get out and vote people!


I also have been dabbling part time as a Derma Graphic Technician doing permanent cosmetics and tattoo removal. It truly is fascinating and rewarding work. Please let me know if you need my services. I promise the utmost confidentiality.



Can't wait to see what I'm doing next!

4 comments:

Lana said...

That is hilarious!!!! I always knew you had a lot on your plate:O)

Angelle said...

Mel I always knew you could do it all! Can't wait to see what you'll do next either!

Betty said...

I'll vote for you!

angie said...

I need a consultation ASAP for Barry's unsitely stupidity mark. I am so relived you will be the one to remove it!Plus the location is so sensitve.