The Johnson Journal

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some Serious Catching Up

It has been almost 2 months since I have posted, and since we are leaving on vacation, I thought I had better catch up so I can post fun pictures from our trip when we get back. So here are the last couple of months in pictures, in no particular order.

Valentine's Day was a lot of fun for the boys. They particularly loved our annual breakfast featuring all things red, pink and heart shaped.





Miles completed his unit on Mexico with a Mexican fiesta at school. He really enjoyed whacking the piƱata.




Miles also got to take a field trip to Clark Planetarium which was "out of this world."



Both Miles and Tate have been in swimming lessons and both still get excited about it.




Tate got his yellow belt in karate. So proud of his accomplishments!



Miles played in a basketball league for the first time and LOVED it. He wants to keep playing and it was fantastic to see his growth over the season.



We took the boys on a fun outing to see the new Utah Museum of Natural History. Needless to say it was a big hit. The first two pictures are of the boys dancing on the clear floor.








Tate had a preschool field trip to McDonalds, which was especially cool for him since he LOVES McDonalds and requests it often.











We went with Heidi and Cory to the aquarium to see the new otters which were pretty adorable. As you can tell from the pictures, we spent most of our time goofing around in the viewing tunnel.








Scott took Miles and Tate skiing, which was the first time for Tate. Miles took a class and is starting to get the hang of it. Tate was a little less enthused as the pictures clearly indicate. Both are excited to go again though.




I also had my parents and brother Adam in town for my sister and Cory's temple sealing. It was a really special day and I am so proud of the two of them. The weekend was kind of a blur and my camera was broken, so I have no pictures. But, it was really fun to have so much of my family together.


No comments: