The Johnson Journal

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun in Sun Valley

We returned Sunday night from a fabulous long weekend in Sun Valley, Idaho. We did lots of biking (Miles logged in about 14 miles on his own - quite impressive with those little legs). We ate lots of yummy food and played some old-school video games. Scott and I had a fun trip down Memory Lane with Ms. Pac Man. The boys swam and fed the horses and Liam was just a little trooper through it all. Sun Valley never disappoints - looking forward to going again soon! Here are some of the pictures from our adventure:



















1 comment:

kayej said...

What fun!!! Looks like a great time was had by all. The "trailer" looks like a good answer to three kids going for a bike ride. I wondered how that would work. Good workout for Scott. Mel, we are glad to see you in the lunch picture. Like me you are the photographer on trips...I have no proof that I was ever there. Hooray for Sun Valley.